Saturday 11 January 2014

My name is Frederick



I am also part of the Stick family. In fact, I am the oldest of all the children. My name is Frederick Stick. I am handsome, responsible and friendly. And yes, I wear glasses, but that doesn't mean I cannot see all the wonderful and beautiful things around me. I can!!  I appreciate them all: the tiny flowers on green grass or beautiful clouds passing by.

My spirit soars whenever I am able to get out of the school and classroom and into nature, even if that nature is a cultivated field and even if I am witnessing it from inside a motor vehicle. I think I find my greatest joy outside the four walls of  a school, a house or any building.

I love my parents, my two sisters Samantha and Emily and my brother Sebastian. We all live happily together in Bronkhorstspruit. 

( Would you like to own me? Please contact Elizabeth.  She will be pleased to help you)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glimlag!! Baie dankie Vic, soms hol my verbeelding weg met my!

      Delete
  2. En wat 'n wonderlike verbeelding! Pragtig Liz, 'n lieflike familie!

    ReplyDelete